Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fax It

A boy was working at the phone line office. His job is to pick up all the calls. There were only 3 phones.
Phone 1: Hi dear, what are you doing?
Boy : I'm working now, typing some documents.
Phone 1: Oh I see, you're too busy is it?
( actually it was his wife calling him to check whether he remember their anniversary)
Boy : Yes dear( another phone rang). I'm sorry dear, i gotta go now. call you back later.
Phone 2: Hellow, eh today don't forget to bring me to the hospital for check-ups.
Boy : Yes mother( another phone rang), It's 2 pm, I'll sure to be there. bye!
Phone 3: Hey what is my scedule for afternoon?
Boy : A meeting at 2 pm-4pm. an hour break then 5pm dinner party.
Phone 3: Good, Mind elaborate about the dinner party set up?
Boy : Sure boss, fried turkeys, shark fins soup, mixed vegetable, friend siamese noodles-( phone rang again) . boss i'll fax you the plan later.
Phone 1 : dear arh do you know what day is today?
boy : Erm... ( then he pick up another call)
Phone 2 : boy arh, now 1.55 pm le, u still at office arh?
boy : Yes mother, i'm on my way!
Phone 1 : Hello!!!! u there or not?, today is our anniversary, have you forgotten?
Boy : oh ya hor ya hor, i'll fax you the card n flowers later.
Phone 2 : you coming or not!!!? its 2 pm already and im gonna be late for my check up!!!
Boy : Oh sorry mother i'll fax you there now!

lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment