Monday, December 14, 2009

How Forgetful

We went to a camp. We hadn't had our dinner and the teacher told us that we have to make our own dinner. It was Barbeque n he ordered us to bath. I was like WTF, it would be soo dirty, so i refused to bath and planned to bath after i had my meal. But the teacher insisted and even teased me so i was soooo annoyed and i straight away went to the shower room and bath. After i bath finished. I only found out that i didn't bring my towel and garments. I was so scared and worried, so i borrowed my friend's towel and wrapped around myself and ran out. How unfortunately, the malays were praying that time and they surau's door was open, i didn't bother it and just quickly ran to the tent and dress myself. Luckily none of them saw so i was safe^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment